Friday, August 24, 2007

Song of Songs 1-3; Proverbs 19:16-29

Friday's Bible Reading: Song of Songs 1-3; Proverbs 19:16-29

Busy night last night. I made personal appearances in at least two dreams.

First thing this morning I got an email from Paul H telling me that I had invaded his sleep last night. He said I had taken up smoking. When he asked me about it I told him not to worry because it was only marijuana.

I also showed up in Jay's dream. He lost his plane ticket to Hawaii and was very upset that I had gone on without him. The dream was so real that he wanted me to discuss it with him for the next half hour. Thankfully I had not yet gone to sleep, but I was trying to watch news about the thunderstorms rolling through town so I wasn't very cooperative. It seemed kind of silly to have to explain why I left without him when I was still in bed beside him. Weird!

Apparently I should have paid more attention to an email I got on Wednesday. Publisher's Weekly Religion BookLine included an interview with Rodger Kamenetz about his forthcoming book [October 2007] The History of Last Night's Dream: Discovering the Hidden Path to the Soul.

This afternoon there was a tornado east of us near Potterville. Here's a link to a video showing the damage: Aerials of Potterville storm damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home