Sunday, February 11, 2007

Psalms 18-20

Sunday's Bible Reading: Psalms 18-20

Today's Sermon: "The Highest Yielding Mutual Fund," Journey to Jerusalem #18, Jim Samra

Numbers vs. Words. I am the word person, not the numbers person, in our family, but today I am relying on numbers to convey what I am thinking and feeling because, I have to admit, I cannot think of enough words, or the right words, to adequately communicate my thoughts in regard to the attention given the life and now death of Anna Nicole Smith. So here are the numbers that say more about the situation than any words I can think of to use:

Google hits . . .
19,900,000 for Anna Nicole Smith
12,400,000 for Jesus

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home